During working hard on my Master Degree for subject Business Intelligence, I have collected and classified lots of information into simple and stable section of Business Intelligence Domain.
As result of this I am going start new Business Intelligence Series which will help everyone to understand Business Intelligence Field in depth.
This new series will contain 20 parts / topics and many sub parts in it.
Following is list of topic that I am going to cover for you.
Business Intelligence – Tools & Theory :
– Business Intelligence an Introduction
– Business Intelligence Essentials
– Business Intelligence Types
– Architecting the Data
– Introduction to Data Mining
– Data Mining Techniques
– Introduction to Data Warehousing
– Different Ways of Data Warehousing
– Knowledge Management
– Data Extraction
– Business Intelligence Life Cycle
– Business Intelligence User Model
– Business Intelligence Issues and Challenges
– Business Intelligence Strategy and Roadmap
– Implementing Business Intelligence
– Business Intelligence Collaboration
– Business Intelligence Automation
– Business Intelligence Analytics
– Business Intelligence Software and Tools
– Relation of Business Intelligence & World
Now lets try and understand how I am going to proceed with naming convention for this series.
How to identify series post OR Where you are by just looking at blog post name !
Just take simple example of following heading of blog heading
MSBI #102 : BI #65 : Business Intelligence – Tools & Theory #13 : Data Mining Techniques #6 : Genetic Algorithms #3 : Neural Network versus Conventional Computers #2
I know above heading is bit complex but believe me once we are used to of it we will always be on right track OR always know what going on currently and what I have missed.
Following is decoding of above blog heading
- MSBI #102 : This is part of all heading under my MS BI stack
- BI #65 : This is Business Intelligence in general differentiator
- Business Intelligence – Tools & Theory #13 : The main series what we are starting.
- Data Mining Techniques #6 : This chapter or Part with completion identification number
- Genetic Algorithms #3 : This Sub Topic or Chapter Under above topic
- Neural Network versus Conventional Computers #2 : Low level of Division for above
As Business Intelligence lets try to general graphically represent above heading for this series in terms of chart format as shown below
With example as bellow
Hope you will like this series !
Those who have not yet subscribe my Blog , Please subscribe it from follow me tab !So that I can post you @ real time and all sort of knowledge in your mail daily !!
Happy Learning and Sharing !!
For More information related to BI World visit my Mentalist Blog
SQL Server Mentalist >> SQL Learning Blog
Business Intelligence Mentalist >> BI World
Connect With me on