Here are four simple steps how we can register , perform sign up and start using Power BI Preview.
You can complete this in just plain 4 simple steps ..
- Step 1 – Go to Link
- Step 2 – Submit your official Email ID ,Click on link from mail to Sign up form
- Step 3 – Submit Simple Form with Name and Country
- Step 4 – Done ! login and Start Using Power BI
- Lets start one by one.
Step 1 – Go to Link
Go to link http://www.powerbi.com/dashboards/pricing/ and Click on Try the Preview as shown in following.
Step 2 – Submit your official Email ID ,Click on link from your received mail to Sign up form
Use only your official email ID for Sign Up !
This Message will be displayed for further Steps and link !
You will receive following mail
After Clicking on mail link as shown bellow.
Step 3 – Submit Simple Form with Name and Country
You will get Sign up form
If Power BI is not available in your country then Notify them , Or else fill form.
Lets submit required details and Click on Start
Now you will see following screen
First time I get this message ,
Don’t get panic or frustrated if you see following message try Signing again ! .. It will work for sure , Sometime due to thousands of requested we may get following error.
Use following link to try signing in https://login.microsoftonline.com/
If your mail is already has Successful login or registering you may see following message of in which there is no need to sign up , So you just need to log in now.
Step 4 – Done ! login and Start Using Power BI
Great ! You have done it ! After Successful login, You will see screen for Welcome to Public Preview of Power BI and Getting Started .
If you have missed my previous Power BI Post
- Power BI #3 – New Power BI Pricing ! Try new features of Power BI today !
- Power BI #2 – What is Power BI Designer
- Power BI #1 – Power BI Designer–Preview, Download and Introduction
I will keep posting more about this, So stay tune !
For More information related to BI World visit our all Mentalist networks Bloggers.
Thanks you all blogger friends source of inspiration , here are various blog links
- SQL Server Mentalist … SQL Learning Blog
- Business Intelligence Mentalist … Business Intelligence World
- Microsoft Mentalist … MVC,ASP.NET, WCF & LinQ
- MSBI Mentalist … MS BI and SQL Server
- NMUG Bloggers …Navi Mumbai User Group Blog
- Architectural Shack … Architectural implementation and design patterns
- DBA Mentalist …Advance SQL Server Blog
- MVC Mentalist … MVC Learning Blog
- Link Mentalist … Daily Best link @ your email
- Infographics Mentalist … Image worth explaining thousand Words
- Hadoop Mentalist … Blog on Big Data
- BI Tools Analysis … BI Tools
Connect With me on