MSBI #46 -Data Explorer #1 – Introduction to Microsoft Codename “Data Explorer” i.e Once Done Use forever & Share Everywhere !!
Continuing from my last blog on SQL Server 2012 where I have just introduce Data Explorer!!
Just introducing “Data Explorer” with some basic level of explanation for all!!
"Data Explorer" allows you to easily pull in lots of data from random sources, clean it up, transform it, merge it together, and then publish it out for consumption very rapidly
With "Data Explorer" we can:
- Identify the data you care about from the sources you work with (e.g. Excel spreadsheets, files, SQL Server databases).
- Discover relevant data and services via automatic recommendations from the Windows Azure Marketplace.
- Enrich your data by combining it and visualizing the results.
- Collaborate with your colleagues to refine the data.
- Publish the results to share them with others or power solutions.
Following feature on there official website
"Data Explorer" is built to be super simple, and what you’re building is a script, not just a one time transformation.
Every day when we come in, hit refresh, and it pulls the data from all your sources, runs all those transformations, cleaning steps, and merges, and spits out the results.
So once done use forever and share everywhere !!!
- Hope this Helps !!
Hope you have understood basic aspect of Data Explorer and to use every aspects for same
If you really like reading my blog and understood at lest few thing then please don’t forget to subscribe my blog
If you wan daily link and analysis or interesting link go to following website which will give @ your inbox please subscribe our following link resource blog
Where todays links are